My biggest driver for the last 15 years has been to inspire you to create a conscious & purposeful life.
I yearn for you to cherish & honour yourself in deeply understanding who you are.
I wholeheartedly believe in when we know our soul’s purpose & we remember our heart’s intentions, daily, we can nurture ourselves through the ups & downs of life and create a life we absolutely love.
This is my Soul Purpose: To guide you to love yourself amongst all your “mistakes”, comparisons, “should be’s” and judgements.
I have dedicated my life to this mission, just ask my friends, clients, students and adorable husband who has seen me through it all.
I am here for you because I understand the journey it takes to truly forgive yourself and move on from the pain of the past. I know how life can feel when you feel utterly hopeless for life feeling any different to the way it is for you now. You feel you’ve been dealt your cards in life and it’s now learning ways to cope with what you’ve been given.
Am I right? Well, I used to think this way too. Then I discovered the truth.
We can always experience life the way we want to because we have the abilities to make profound transformation and it starts with one key thing:
Your Self Love.
I guide you through your own unfolding of deeper self-discovery, nurturing you through your vulnerability as you find your authentic inner wisdom again.
I love helping you love yourself again because I have taken my own journey down this path and I’m continuously on it and deepening my learnings myself.
Here are some quick facts about me:
- I have loved Personal Development since the age of 16 – that makes it 15 years now as of August 2019.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart, been together 15 years, married for almost 7 and are blessed with a beautiful daughter.
- I travelled at least every second year overseas for all of my 20’s and I am so grateful I did this for all the wonderful memories I can reminisce on.
- I grew up being the oldest of 3 since my Dad is not my biological dad, I also grew up knowing I had other half-siblings “out there”. At the age of 26 I was reunited with my older sisters and have a beautiful relationship with Lisa (read more from my personal story, see link at bottom of page). At the age of 25, I discovered just how many half-siblings I actually have.
- I had chronic pain as a teenager and in so much hopelessness as to how to heal the pain, I experienced hypnosis (which I teach now) and discovered it was a limiting belief I created at the unconscious level about “not deserving to be healthy & happy because my biological father didn’t love me”. I cleared this limiting belief in that hypnotherapy session and never had a stomach ache again, after all those traumatic years. Hence, my journey in personal development, human potential and self-discovery began.